Can I Keep My Cryptocurrency On Exchange?

Can I Keep My Cryptocurrency On Exchange?

booth
You should only keep the cryptocurrency that you are actively trading on the exchange and move other coins to your personal wallet immediately. Exchanges often get hacked and hence it’s always risky to leave your cryptocurrency on an exchange. If you are planning on holding your coins, then you will need a personal wallet to keep them secure. Need help with your cryptocurrency or wallet? Give us a call at the blockchain customer service phone number and get help from professionals.