Do I get cash from the app? If the scam was done via Cash App Email

Do I get cash from the app? If the scam was done via Cash App Email

novasmith
Getting money in the Cash app is as easy as submitting a request or confirming a payment. Just connect your bank account to the app. you should not share your password of Cash App Email then, you have to get help from the cash app support. so you can get your money straight away or “cash-out”, you need to visit our website for more information.
Nova smith