How to start HP Printer Setup using 123.hp.com/setup?

How to start HP Printer Setup using 123.hp.com/setup?

123hpcomsetup
HP Printer Setup is easy to execute if you learn the guidelines. The manual will be provided with the package if your Printer is brand new. Execute the first-time printer setup and proceed to establish the network. Wireless setup wizard, WPS settings are compatible to use with HP. Select the appropriate settings and go forward with the on-screen guidelines to establish the connection. Without the Printer software, it is hard to proceed with 123.hp.com/setup. Hence, visit the appropriate portal and provide the printer name, version to find the software search results. Extract the setup file, complete the installation and go back to execute the remaining setup steps. If you require any guidance, reach our support number @+1-850-761-8950  to our Printer support right away.