Skyfaucet - skyfaucet.win

danides
NEW Multicoin Faucet!

Actual rates
Bitcoin - Claim 9 sats every 3 minutes
Ethereum - Claim 127 sats every 3 minutes
Litecoin - Claim 600 sats every 3 minutes
Dogecoin - Claim 20,783,847 sats every 3 minutes
BitcoinCash - Claim 73 sats every 3 minutes
Bitcore - Claim 21892 sats every 3 minutes
Blackcoin - Claim 336441 sats every 3 minutes
Dash - Claim 231 sats every 3 minutes
Peercoin - Claim 35823 sats every 3 minutes
Primecoin - Claim 34570 sats every 3 minutes
Potcoin - Claim 822175 sats every 3 minutes

[B]Multiple Crypto-Currencies[/B]
At SkyFaucet you can claim 11 different crypto-currencies every 3 minutes with only one account.

[B]Bonus system[/B]
You will recieve 0.2% bonus for life time every 100 claim

[B]REFERRALS[/B]
We are offering 20% of referral commission, invite your friends with the refferal link and earn more.

[B]Web Mining[/B]
By using our web mining platform you can earn your bitcoin without doing anything.

[B]Friendly UI[/B]
Our platform is fully responsive, you can access your account anytime - anywhere

[B]Payment Method[/B]
Payments are processed instanly via FaucetHub.io with no minimum threshold.

http://skyfaucet.win/ref/?r=983