What should I do if my Comcast email is not working?

What should I do if my Comcast email is not working?

smith8395john
If you have landed yourself into Comcast email not working situation then you have nothing to worry about as we are here to help you. First of all, it might not be working if you have an unstable internet connection but most of us try to overlook this point because it is way too obvious. Therefore, make sure that you have an active internet connection and restart your router if required.
Your email might not work if you are using an outdated version of your web browser. Check if your browser is supported by Comcast and if it is then try clearing out the cookies and caches before you try again. If you continue to face the problem on your existing browser then try accessing your emails on a different web browser.
If your web browser and internet connection are in the perfect condition then there might be something wrong with your Xfinity email settings. You can check whether you have maxed out the daily limit of sending/receiving emails or not and see if there is enough space for smooth functioning. You can also see your other folders like trash/junk and find out whether your emails are getting redirected to them or not. Also, there is no harm in cross-checking the receiver’s email address because if you have entered it wrong then you won’t be able to send them any emails quite evidently.
At times, a third party system software or antivirus doesn’t let you use Comcast emails in the best way possible. If you think that you are in this Comcast email not working situation because of it then it is best to disable the programs for some time. You don’t have to worry as you can turn them back on whenever you feel like it.

Re: What should I do if my Comcast email is not working?

nidhigh